LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Product Review - Say Yes to Carrots Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner


I posted about the hair mud mask a while back, but I just tried the Yes To Carrots Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner and I like it as well. My hair was so soft and tangle free after just one use. I will use this as a regular conditioner as I do with Herbal Essence Hello Hydration.

The Pampering Hair Mud conditioner nourishes, conditions, softens, and tames my tresses with the same ingredients as the mud mask but at half the cost. The mud mask retails around $22 at Walgreen's, but I found it at Target for $11. The mud conditioner is at Target for $6.79.

Now don't get me wrong, I will still use the mud mask as a weekly dc, but now I have another friend.

• Paraben Free
• SLS Free

Happy Healthy Hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment