LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hair Update!





Hello all!
Here is an update to my natural hair journey. No more rollers! My routine has become pretty simple.
1.) I cleanse my hair with Miss Jessies Creme De La Curl sulfate free cleanser.
2.) I apply organic virgin Coconut Oil and a handful of Say Yes To Carrots Hair Mud Mask to my strands while wet, then I put on a plastic cap. I let the concoction sit for about 2 hours. (30 mins. if I am pressed for time)
3.) Rinse, then I apply a little Herbal Essence Hello Hydration (watered down) to my hair. I comb through, section hair, then twist in about 8 to 12 twist.
4.) Air dry, untwist, and go!
I will be trying a rod/straw set next week, so I will post pics of the results.
Happy Naturals!




No comments:

Post a Comment