LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hello! I'm back!


I know I said I was done with the natural hair blogging, but for some reason it is really therapeutic for me. I have been coming into my dashboard from time to time checking on all of you and seeing what's new in the world of blogging. I also come on to get pointers and ideas when I am in a hair rut. Thank you all for all of the great fashion and hair ideas. This is better than any magazine I subscribe to.


Update - My hair is doing great! I will be getting it straightened soon to get my ends clipped. I have not straightened my hair in 8 months, so I am a little on the reserve about doing it. I am also going to have another professional coloring done (this time with Aveda coloring) because the two-tone hair is bothering me. I swore off color at first because it dried my hair so badly, but since I am graying in the front and I don't think I would be good at the henna process, I think I will give it another try. Aveda is suppose to be more natural and kinder to your hair, so we will see. This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago and I was so happy I could finally get all of my hair up into a ponytail. It is really cold here, so I will be rockin this for awhile.


I will blog here and there when I have a great product to talk about or some new hair techniques. I am always checking your blogs, so keep the greatness coming.


I love my natural texture and I will never change a thing!


Happy loving the natural you!


1 comment:

  1. Hey lady, happy new year! Wow, it's really growing! Thanks for the update :-)

    ReplyDelete