LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Afro!







Well ladies, I finally decided to wear my hair totally out for work. I got up this morning, gave myself an apple cider vinegar rinse, pooed my hair with Miss Jessie Creme Poo, applied some olive oil and a little Moroccan Oil, sat under the dryer for about 15 minutes (had to because it is cold here), fluffed, got dressed, and out the door I went. I was not in the mood for rolling or twisting my hair. I was also tired of all the product buildup I was experiencing (I had not done my hair for 11 days). Well, here are my results! I like it, and I will rock it this way more in the summer when I can keep it wet and moisturized to highlight the curl pattern better.
I will embrace my natural hair texture and stop trying to manipulate it!
But the roller set and twist-out will still be my go-to style! (haha)

3 comments:

  1. You Go Natural Diva!! Looks cute!! One day, I'll be where you are. Keep inspiring me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natural Diva,

    Congrats on your natural hair journey!! How is school coming along??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Diva...please hear my heart. I am so sorry. I still have those cards. I am off Monday and will be able to go right by the post office after the kids are dropped off at school. Please email me your address.

    tamstyles@aol.com

    I lost it in the middle of configuring everything.

    ReplyDelete