LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm Back!


Hello ladies! I am so sorry I have been gone so long! I am in my last semester of college and I am taking four classes that are really working my brain on top of working within my career full time. I have not had time to even look at my site, or the site of anyone else.
Well, let me tell you (I HAVE MISSED ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!)


Well, I am just starting spring break and I am back on track! I will make sure to post at least once a week until I graduate (May 2010) and I will visit each of you at least once a week (hopefully more).


I promise to come back after May with more fabulousity (Kimora is the girl) and I look forward to sharing with you once again!


As for my new followers, thank you for joining my site and please be patient, I will be posting regularly. As for my first followers, thank you fo all of your support and I will never leave this long again!


Love and Peace to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment