LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Monday, March 22, 2010

Today's Scripture

Nothing is Wasted

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose"(Romans 8:28, NIV)
Life can be full of ups and downs, twists and turns. We've all had to face challenges and difficulties. But did you know that everything you've been through up until now is getting you prepared for what God is going to do in your future? Nothing in your life has been wasted. Every disappointment, every setback, every person that did you wrong, every lonely night, God is going to turn around and use for your good!
During the difficult times, we grow and mature. That's when our faith is stretched and our character is developed. God didn't send that hardship, but He'll use it to get you prepared for your next step. Those adversities will help make you and mold you into the person you are called to be.
You may be experiencing tough times today, but remember, nothing is ever wasted. Have the attitude that says, "This is a new day. Things are shifting in my favor. This difficulty is not going to stop me. It's going to promote me. It was meant to bring me down, but I know the truth; God is going to use it to lift me up and lead me into victory all the days of my life."

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father God, thank You for drawing me close to You. I choose to dwell in the secret place of Your presence. I know that with You, nothing in my life is wasted. Thank You for Your peace and protection as You carry me through the difficult places into the place of victory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Amen Amen and Amen! I think it's our responsibility as bloggers to spread his goodness with others. Keep posting

    ReplyDelete