LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hair Update!



Well ladies, I did another nice "chop" of hair to rid myself of those straight, relaxed ends. Here are some pics of a twist out that for some reason looks like a roller set. Oh well, I rocked it for 4 days, then I went to my trusted pin-up for 3 more days. The picture of me and the girls is an example of my pin-up. It's blurry because it was taken with a friend's Sprint phone. SORRY!




My pal LaCasey and I at the office on jean Friday!


I barely untwisted the back because I liked the curl pattern (all natural)






HAPPY HAIR!



6 comments:

  1. Thank you ladies. Can you believe my honey bought the shoes and the jeans. He has great style and great taste in shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly do have "happy hair"! Your total look is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Creative Lady! You are on point and jazzy yourself!

    ReplyDelete