LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Monday, November 30, 2009

Today's Scripture

Living the Abundant Life

"The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)"(John 10:10, AMP)
Too many people today have a barely-get-by mentality, "Barely able to pay my bills, got an okay job, an okay marriage." Friend, don’t settle there. Jesus came so we could live an abundant life! That means an abundance of joy, an abundance of peace, an abundance of health, an abundance in our finances.
God’s dream is that you not only be blessed, but that you are so blessed that you can be blessing everywhere you go. He wants you to live an abundant life so that it overflows on to the people around you. We should have so much peace, so much joy, so much victory that when other people get around us, they begin to feel it. It affects them.
You may not be seeing it right now, but don’t get complacent and just settle where you are. Begin to declare by faith today, "Jesus came to give me abundant life." "My needs are supplied in abundance so that I can be a blessing to others." As you stay in faith, you’ll see your circumstances begin to turn around. You’ll see God move on your behalf, and you’ll experience the abundant life He has prepared for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

"Heavenly Father, today I release all the cares and burdens that are trying to drag me down. I know that You have a good plan for my life. I will continue in the faith and ask that You breathe Your new life throughout my whole being today. In Jesus' Name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment