LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Product Review - HPO Twisty Locs & Shampoo



Well ladies, I have stumbled upon another great find! It is HPO's Twisty Locs Moisturizing Creme and Hair & Body Shampoo. I recently purchased both at the Shecky's Ladies Night Out Event from the lovely Deborah Smalls of New York, New York Salon here in St. Louis. She is a HPO rep and she specializes in natural hair care. I've had the jar for a little over a month but I had never used it. Well, my hair was extra dry the other day so I decided to use both products. OMG - my hair loved it. The shampoo is sulfate free and contains honey, avocado, coconut oil, vitamin A&E, and wheat protein. After shampooing with this concoction, my curls were definitely in the house. My hair felt soft afterwards, even before I applied conditioner.
The Twisty Locs butter is a heaven scent! It is a little waxy at first, but once you emulsify it in your hands and apply it to your hair, it is a lovely thing. It has the same consistency as natural shea butter and it is great for sealing your ends or using as an all over moisturizer. My hair shined all day and held the moisture much better than before. It left my hair very soft without the buildup. It also helps your hair stay frizz free and it brings the curls like no ones business. Twisty Locs contains shea butter, jojoba oil, honey, and vitamin A&E. It smells divine and very clean - sort of like lemons.
Make sure to use only a little at a time because a little goes a long way. Also, make sure to melt it in your hands completely or you will have a white film in your hair.
It is available at Whole Foods for about $11 each.
To learn more about it you an visit their website at http://hpospatreatments.com/products/twisty_locs.php
Happy Hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment