LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Monday, December 21, 2009

Today's Scripture

Walk by Faith

"For we walk by faith, not by sight"(II Corinthians 5:7, NKJV)
Are you walking by faith or sight today? In other words, are you choosing to believe God no matter what your circumstances look like, or are you making decisions and focusing your mind on what you can see.
As believers, we have to remember that we aren't just subject to this natural realm–what we can see, hear, touch, and smell. No, we have access to the unseen, supernatural realm where all the promises and blessings of God are stored. When you choose to walk by faith, you are opening a door from the natural realm to the supernatural realm and drawing the blessings of God into your life.
Remember: with God seeing isn't believing; believing is seeing! Throughout the day, begin to declare, "Father, I want to thank You that my payday is coming. You said no good thing will You withhold because I walk uprightly. I believe even right now You're arranging things in my favor." As you walk and live by faith, you will live a life pleasing to God. You'll see His blessing and favor in abundance, and you'll fulfill the destiny He has in store for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

"Heavenly Father, today I choose to walk by faith. I choose to believe Your Word no matter what things look like in the natural. I know You are working behind the scenes, and You will open up doors of blessing and favor in every area of my life. In Jesus' Name. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment