LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Monday, December 7, 2009

Today's Scripture

Continue in the Faith!


"If indeed you continue in the faith firmly established and steadfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel that you have heard…"(Colossians 1:23, NAS)
Have you been holding on to a promise or dream in your heart that seems to be taking a long time? When things don't go the way we've planned, it's easy to get discouraged and feel tempted to give up. But God wants to breathe new life into your dreams. He wants to breathe new hope into your heart. But you've got to do your part and shake off any negative, self-defeating thoughts. Instead of saying things like, "I'm never going to get there;" "I'm never going to break this addiction;" "I'm never going to get out of this problem;" your declaration should be, "I am closer than I think;" "I know I can do all things;" "I can overcome this sickness;" "I'm going to continue in the faith!"
I encourage you to get up each day knowing that this could be the day you get the break you need. This could be the day you see your health start to turn around. This could be the day your child comes back home. Don't give up now because God is about to open supernatural doors for you. Continue in the faith; keep your heart and mind focused on Him, and watch what He will do on your behalf!


A PRAYER FOR TODAY



"Heavenly Father, today I release all the cares and burdens that are trying to drag me down. I know that You have a good plan for my life. I will continue in the faith and ask that You breathe Your new life throughout my whole being today. In Jesus' Name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment