LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello!

My old hair up do style


After the rollers have been removed


I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday!
I ate my butt off and paid for it later, (tummy ache) but it was well worth it!

Well, here is another hair update. As you know this is my go to hairstyle and it works great for me as a protective style. It usually lasts about 4 days, then I put it up in a bun in the back and slide on a headband for another 3 to 4 days.

My hair seems to turn out the same way no matter what products I use. Maybe this is a good thing, but I really need to see my stylist to get my ends trimmed and to see length. Wearing my hair this way makes my hair look shorter than it is and when it gets old (after a week) it really gets big. I want big hair from the start, but I guess that will come in time.

For this style I used the small, yellow, magnetic rollers and I only used Herbal Essence Hello Hydration for my cowash and as a setting lotion. I also applied shea butter to the ends before rolling. (It is very important to add some type of moisturizer to the ends before rolling your hair)

I just air dried it overnight, fluffed out with my fingers and off I went to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday.




Happy Hair!






4 comments:

  1. Super Cute!!!!! Your hair is getting better and better every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dymesha! It requires patience, but God has granted me some of that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I ♥ your shine, too!

    ReplyDelete