LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Monday, January 4, 2010

Today's Scripture

He Holds the Keys!

"I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades"(Revelation 1:18, NIV)

Have you ever been locked out of your car or house? It can be very frustrating and inconvenient. Not having the right keys can keep you stuck and unproductive. It steals your time and can steal your peace and joy if you let it.
On a spiritual level, we need keys to access what God has for us—eternal life, peace, freedom, and blessing. But we don’t have to stand on the outside and be frustrated because the good news is, Jesus holds the keys, and He has opened the way for us to walk from death to life. We don’t have to live in defeat, mediocrity, sickness, sin, or any kind of bondage any longer. We have access to the abundant life Jesus came to give!
Today, if you feel stuck, locked out, or defeated; remember, Jesus is the one who holds the keys. All you have to do is call on His name and He will answer. He promises to hear you and will deliver you! Call on His name today and receive the salvation and deliverance He has already prepared for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

"Father God, I boldly come to You today and thank You for giving me access to life through Your Son, Jesus. I surrender every area of my heart to You and ask that You make me whole and complete. Set me free from anything that would keep me from You. In Jesus’ Name. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment