LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BR Monogram - Banana Republic

I was in the mall last week and I went into Banana Republic. I had not been in there in years and let me tell you I was really impressed. They have this new line called BR Monogram and it is really nice. The clothing is moderately priced and the selection is great. The quality is much better than before and I even snagged a few pieces while I was there (thanks to my sweetie giving me his Banana Republic credit card).

Easy, summer dresses are all the rave right now and Banana Republic has captured that fesh look within this new collection.

Check them out at www.bananarepublic.com

I've listed a few pieces that caught my eye!




(may go back for this one - above)



(I bought this one)






No comments:

Post a Comment