LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hola!

Since I have been away for a few weeks, I decided to put up some more updates of my natural hair journey. I wanted to show those of you who are natural or who are thinking about going natural how easy it is to go from kinky to straight without the use of harsh chemicals. The dates don't coincide, but this is how my hair looks after it is pooed. The latter pictures are the finished result of a good blow dry and flat iron.






At first I decided not to straighten my hair that often, but lately I have been flat ironing it twice a month. I am going to color it (need some sometime sprucing) and rock my curly afro for a while and I will post pictures of the results later. (Whether good or bad - Let's hope good)
Happy Hair!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment