LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chicago Natural

Hello Divas!

I had the pleasure of spending 5 wonderful days in Chicago with my honey and friends this past week. The weather was great (a little rain, but it did not hinder my adventures) and I got some great shopping in for fall. I also ate way more than I am accustomed to, so I will definitely be hitting the gym overtime for the next few weeks. (Gotta stay slim to fit in all the cute deals I bought)

I also met a wonderful woman by the name of Rebeca who I just had to stop and ask her about her beautiful head of natural curls. She stated she has been natural all of her life and she uses Miss Jessie Products and Moroccanoil Products. I have highlighted the Miss Jessie website in the past and the website for Moroccanoil is www.moroccanoil.com

I am going to try the product line. Rebeca stated it works wonders on dry hair.

I will give a review at a later date.

Check out these beautiful curls!




Thanks a million Rebeca for the info and it was a pleasure talking with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment