LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Product Review - Elasta QP Conditioners

I am always looking for a great conditioner. My hair craves moisture and can be very dry at times. Also, since I am transitioning and I still have some relaxed ends (which are about 80% gone after Friday's trip to my stylist for a good trim), I cannot have a lot of oil in my hair daily because it makes my hair really weighed down. I decided to try the Elasta QP DPR-11 conditioner since I read rave reviews about it on curlynikki.com. While I was purchasing that treatment, I ran across another one that had good ingredients and it is the Elasta QP Intense Recovery Conditioning Treatment.

Let me tell you, my hair loved it. I actually used both products the first time to really give my strands some much needed moisturizing. I applied both products and put on a plastic cap. I let the mixture site on my hair for 3 hours. Let me say I overdosed my hair with moisture and it responded very well. I did not have a lot of shedding and my hair was very moist throughout the week. It also helped with detangling.

I applied my Cantu Shea Butter and Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme probably twice last week instead of everyday like usual.

Next time, I will probably use one or the other, but I am pleased with both products.










2 comments:

  1. they have this at my fave beauty supply. will be trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh! I see a trial purchase in the near future. lol

    ReplyDelete