LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Product Showcase - Trendy Teez by DyMesha





















Hi ladies! Here is my first product showcase. I must admit, these tees are great and so fly! I have purchased and received one already and it is great quality, great price and looks so sassy on. I purchased the Afro Diva Tank in black and I just purchased the t-shirt version today.
I have attached pictures of the products and you can check out the site and purhase tees at http://www.trendyteez.blogspot.com/
1st/2nd Pic - King of Pop Tank (Front and Back)
3rd/4th Pic - Afro T-shirt
5th/6th Pic - Afro Tank
7th/8th Pic - Natural Beauty T-Shirt (Black or Brown)

The site owner is such a pleasure to work with and the payment process is safe and secure and the receiving process is quick. I am a customer and I do not endorse anyone on this site I have not tried out myself or personally can vouch for. Try the tees and I guarantee you will like them.
Stay fly my sistas and Happy Hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment