LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Friday, August 14, 2009

Do You Like It?

Now I like everything fashionable, but I have heard mixed reviews on the new Disney Collection by Samantha Thevasa (whoever she is - if someone knows, please let me know)

I don't understand Solange's shoes, but I am feeling both looks, especially Beyonce's dress.

I just love Solange's new do! It makes her look so fierce and confident! She has the right head for it. (Once again, unfortunately I don't - I will stop harping on that from this point on)

Let me know what you think.





Happy Fashion! (Maybe)

1 comment:

  1. Samantha Thevasa is also known as Samantha Vega and is very huge over seas, but know that Solange and Beyonce are rocking these bags look forward to owning your very own soon. My friend in Korea sent me a few bags before I heard about her as well and she had to school me, lol.

    Beyonce dress is nice and I love the shoes (oh my, did that just come from me?) As far as Solange I love the fact that she is not afraid to be different but the shoe thing I just don’t like…now my fav saying for when your outfit of what I call fiyah I say you just don’t understand, but literally I really don’t understand it. I am getting use the hair thing, but after reading her tweets and other comments she made about it I think she was initially seeking attention by saying she wasn’t, lol.

    ReplyDelete