LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

From Curly To Straight

I had my curly twa going on for a while, so I decided to get it flat ironed this weekend to change things up a bit. (Change is good every once and awhile) Also, this allows me the opportunity to see my growth.
Me chillin at the winery!
Me chillin with the straight, feathered bob!




I don't like this side as much as the other - It has a mind of its own!





My stylist achieved this look by blow drying my hair semi-straight, then she used a flat iron to straighten and curl my hair. Everything was then combed back then raked forward with her hands. A little holding spray and off I go! I don't like to straighten too much, but I do like the change every now and then. This look last about 3 to four days depending on how much sweating I do in my head.
Also don't forget - too much heat is not a good thing!
I only do this once a month - sometimes every other month depending on my mood or certain events!


Happy Hair!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Lovely curls and straight style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I guess I should try this also to see how much growth I really have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! You have made me smile!!!

    Stay Beautiful and Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...think I'm gonna have to pay the ladies at Shi a visit! Lovely!!!!
    BTW: thanks for stopping by the blog. Its always great to see someone on the site from home!!! I will definitely be back to your blog! KIT!!!

    ReplyDelete