LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Some Sistas Are Lost!

Some sistas are still lost when it comes to their natural hair. The thought of a person feeling their hair is better if it looks like a "white" girls hair is totally ridiculous to me. Check out this video from the Tyra Banks Show and tell me what you think. I feel very sexy when I wear my hair freely and I love the fact that I don't look like everybody else all of the time. I could care less what others think, it's about what I think!











2 comments:

  1. I went natural recently and haven't had a twinge of guilt. It's like you said, I like that my hair is different. I've gone from dreading to deal with it to loving coming up with new regimens and styles. I doubt I'll ever go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! At first, I dreaded shampooing my hair because it would be a tangled mess. Then I started checking out curly nikki and I received some great advice that help me with my tangles and now, I can comb my hair with ease. I will never go back either!

    ReplyDelete