LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR - LOVE YOUR STYLE

Monday, August 10, 2009

My Weekend Hot Buys!


Hello beautiful sistas! I hope your weekend was enjoyable.
This weekend was "tax free" weekend in St. Louis. Since fall is around the corner (boooo) I jumped up on Saturday and started on my journey to get some great deals on items to add to my fall wardrobe.
I have had my eye on a few pieces from J.Crew.
I just love J. Crew and all of their wonderful styles. I am really into classic but stylish pieces and J. Crew clothing is great for work and for play.


Well, I did snag some cute items, but they were not "tax free". I found out that was only on certain items, especially items for children. I also had to purchase my items through the catalog because the store did not have my size or the colors I was looking for, but I did save on shipping.(Yipee)


Check them out!

Merino ethereal ruffle cardigan in Indigo

Will look great with the shoes below and a pencil skirt or jeans.

Charlie ruffled suede platform Mary Janes


Cute Shoe - It is in Indigo and it looks better in person than on this pic.

Velvet Eden blazer

Great fit!

It looks great with dark jeans and a tee or a pencil skirt, a simple tee, and some bad copper/brown pumps.


Happy Fall Fashion!



No comments:

Post a Comment